When you get hurt in an accident, the immediate concern is your well-being and mitigating the discomfort caused by painful injuries. The pain of the moment might be temporary, but the effects of some accidents can linger for months and even years. A serious car crash could rob someone of their ability to carry on working at their previous job, or a severe injury could lead to chronic conditions that require ongoing care. All these consequences have costs, and those costs can amount to a staggering burden for the average American.
Working with a personal injury lawyer in Kearny Mesa can help you offset those costs. When the alleged negligence of a third party led to your injuries, you may be able to make a claim in pursuit of compensation. Likewise, if you’ve had a claim denied by an insurance company, you may be able to fight back. At HHJ Trial Attorneys, we’ve built up our firm around helping our clients fight against greedy insurance companies and negligent parties.
HHJ Trial Attorneys: An Established, Trusted Resource
Choosing representation for your case is an important step and one that you must take with care. Not every firm you’ll find practices personal injury law exclusively, and some firms have a reputation for always preferring settlements to avoid court — even if that’s not the best possible path for your case. When you choose HHJ Trial Attorneys you can be guaranteed the following:
- Attentive, personalized service from a dedicated personal injury or car accident lawyer in Kearny Mesa.
- Legal support that explores every avenue to seek out the compensation you deserve for your injury and its effects.
- Highly experienced legal insight provided by attorneys with hundreds of cases litigated in courtrooms and before juries.
When you need a law firm that treats you with respect and prioritizes your case, HHJ Trial Attorneys is an excellent choice.
What Counts as a Personal Injury Case?
How do you know if you have a claim to pursue damages? Although car accidents are the most common type of personal injury claim there are other types of injuries that may qualify depending on the circumstances. These include:
- Dog bites, for which owners are strictly liable under California law
- Slip and fall cases, when it can be shown that the property owner permitted unsafe conditions to exist
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents involving other riders or motor vehicle operators
Have You Been Hurt in an Accident? Follow These Quick Tips
Any accident can leave you feeling frightened and confused. However, try to keep the following advice in mind:
- Don’t make unnecessary statements to the other party involved in the accident and avoid making any claims related to fault when answering questions from the authorities. Simply describe the accident as it happened.
- Contact the police. A police report related to the incident can be an important piece of evidence later in handling your claim.
- Stay off social media. An increasingly common reason for claim denials is the presence of evidence on social media that contradicts an individual’s claims about the severity of their injuries.
Finding Friendly Help With Your Case Today
After an accident, you have options — even when it feels as though you may have none. At HHJ Trial Attorneys, we’ve worked on many diverse cases, seeking out the best possible results for our clients at every turn. As your personal injury lawyer in Kearny Mesa, we always put your needs first. Here, you aren’t just a case number — you’re a client and a friend to our firm.
Get in touch with our team now to arrange for a consultation appointment.
Tel : 1-888-50-LAWFIRM