News: CHP respond to injury accident in National City

NATIONAL CITY, CA – According to CHP, at least one person was hurt in a wreck on I-5 near Bay Marina Dr Thursday.

The incident was reported to authorities around 7 a.m.

Officials have not provided additional details.

What you do next could dramatically affect your personal injury claim if you or a loved one has been hurt in an auto wreck. The first thing you should do is to pull over to the side of the road. Then you should seek immediate medical treatment and have any injuries documented. You should also exchange information with the other drivers involved in the incident. After that, contact local law enforcement and have them write an official crash report. Finally, you should schedule a no-obligation consultation with the compassionate San Diego car accident lawyers at HHJ Trial Attorneys. You can reach us by filling out our contact form or calling 1-888-50-LAWFIRM.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply