Los Angeles Delivery Van Accident Lawyer
- Over 550 combined Google 5-Star Reviews
- Tens of millions won every year for our clients
- We won’t settle for less than the maximum value for your case
- 30 combined years of legal experience
Trusted And Recommended
HHJ Trial Attorneys proudly serve victims who have suffered from serious injuries. HHJ is one of San Diego’s premiere personal injury law firms. We’ve obtained over ten million dollars for our clients within the last 4 years alone and have been voted the Best Litigation Firm for the last 3 years through the San Diego Union Tribune. All three partners have been voted as Super Lawyers and have received coverage from local and national news outlets.
Free Case Evaluation
An accident involving a delivery van can be a challenging and confusing experience for anyone. If you were recently involved in such an incident in Los Angeles, you probably have many questions about your rights, possible legal remedies, and the processes that lie ahead of you.
Here, our Los Angeles delivery van accident lawyers will provide objective information to help you navigate the aftermath of a Los Angeles delivery van accident.
After a delivery van accident, your first priority should be your safety and that of everyone else involved. If you can, move away from the road to a safe place. Check if anyone is hurt. If someone appears injured, call 911 for immediate medical assistance.
Then, consider the following:
- Exchange Information: Gather information from everyone involved, including the other vehicle’s driver. This should include their name, contact number, insurance details, and their vehicle’s registration information.
- Document the Scene: Take pictures of the accident with a smartphone or camera, including photos of the vehicle damage, accident scene, and any visible injuries.
- Obtain Witness Information: If there are any potential witnesses, ask for their contact information. Their statements may be beneficial to the investigation.
Following these steps can help you lay the foundation for successful legal proceedings later on.
Table of Contents
Compensation typically covers medical bills related to the accident, including hospital stays, surgeries, medications, and rehabilitation.
You may also expect your compensation to cover:
- Lost Wages: Accidents resulting in missed work may demand compensation for lost wages and potential future earnings.
- Property Damage: Compensation for the cost of repairing your vehicle or for its total loss, based on its fair market value.
- Pain and Suffering: Your financial award may include compensation for non-economic damages, such as emotional pain and suffering.
Your attorney can help you identify other areas of compensation, as well.
A delivery van accident in Los Angeles can leave you feeling overwhelmed and confused. Understanding your rights, options, and possible outcomes can help you better navigate this complex and uncertain time. It’s important to remember that the decision to speak with an attorney could be the most important step you take to protect your rights and ensure you receive a fair recovery in the aftermath of the accident.
Fight for your deserved compensation by contacting HHJ Trial Attorneys for a free consultation.